1.03.2012

When in China, I met Frogs!




Chinese Frog Hotpot

When I was asked to go to Guangzhou, China,  I didn't want to miss the opportunity to taste and explore local but with a touch of exotic food.  In this post, a Chinese friend of mine took me to a local restaurant.  One that foreigners don't usually go to.  They serve all kinds of hotpot.  Don't ask me what are the ingredients (lol).  I don't know most of them.  I just ate.  One thing I knew that the hotpot we ordered is all about frogs.  3 kgs of frog she said.  Dang!  But surprisingly, this frog tastes like chicken!  Soft chicken in fact.. and I love this hot-chili pot!



2 comments:

  1. Ganda ng photos. Interesting topics.
    More text.
    More captions.
    More descriptions.
    Keep it up.
    Include the address and tel of the restuarant ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sir jomar for visiting my blog... hope to see more comments from you soon! noted!

    ReplyDelete